Stavey Primus, Parent Support Advisor
How Can I Help?
I provide support, advice and help around a range of issues including:
- Supporting with attendance issues, managing behaviour and developing positive family relationships.
- Support for when a young person moves from one learning environment to another.
- Signposting and accompanying families to other support services in the local area.
- Helping parents to find and access training opportunities.
- Supporting parents and families who are coping with substance misuse or domestic violence issues.
- Organising themed Parents & Carers Coffee Mornings. (Please check school website and newsletters for latest details)
How Do I Work?
- I offer confidential one-to-one support sessions to parents, families and young people.
- For convenience I can meet with parents in their own home, out in the community or at the school.
You can find me in the Attendance Office. Parents can self-refer and can contact me direct by phone 020 8507 4528 or by email: SPR@eastbury.bardaglea.org.uk.